Customer satisfaction is always the top priority for PanFone. We work hard to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience for both our software and service. If you have any questions or you’re not satisfied with any aspect of software or service, please feel free to contact our support team. We would love to know how we can improve and offer a satisfactory solution to you.
How to Submit a Refund Request
If you wish to cancel your order, please email us at [email protected] with the following information:
- Product Name;
- Your Order ID/Reference Number/Transaction ID;
- The Email Address That You Used to Make the Purchase;
- The Reason Why You Would Like a Refund.
We will deal with the refund request within 24 hours on business days based on the terms set out below.
Money Back Guarantee
Most PanFone software offers a free trial version so that you may test the software for yourself before deciding to purchase. These trial versions allow you to experience the full functionality with limited trials, or just set a limitation on the final step (for example, for recovery tools, you can view what can be recovered before the final step), so you can decide if the software is what you need or not before placing an order.
PanFone provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. We cannot cancel the order after this period has expired because this is a 'try-before-you-buy' system. Refunds will only be given under this guarantee in the following circumstances:
PanFone offers refunds in the following circumstances within 30 days of the date of purchase. The refund will be made to the original account that you used to make the payment.
- Erroneous, inadvertent or unintentional purchase of the optional Extended Download Service (EDS) or Registration Backup Service (RBS) made in addition to the product purchase. We will help you contact the payment platform to refund the cost of EDS or RBS.
- In the event that the software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution was provided within 30 days. In such case, PanFone will refund the product price if you are unwilling to wait for an update.
- You have purchased the same product twice or purchase two products with similar functions. PanFone will refund the purchase price of one of the products or exchange one product for you.
- You do not receive registration code within 24 hours after purchase and haven’t received a timely response (within 48 hours) from the PanFone support team after contacting the support center. In this case, PanFone may cancel the order and offer a refund if you request.
- ou paid twice or more for one product due to technical problems with the payment platform or other technical reasons. In this case, PanFone will only charge once for one product and will refund the additional payments.
Once we issue a refund, the corresponding license will be deactivated, and you are required to uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Circumstances of No Refund
We cannot offer a refund in the following circumstances. Depending on these circumstances, we may exchange the software for you if you don’t need the one you’ve purchased.
- A refund request for the product price differences between different regions and sellers.
- A refund request due to the purchase of a similar product from a different provider.
- A refund request for intentional repeat purchases of similar products.
- A refund request that contravenes our sales activity requirements.
- A refund request due to your mistake and the problem is not product-related. For example, purchase of an incorrect program, downloading an incorrect version, not enough available disk storage on your computer; you change your mind after the purchase, etc.
- A refund request due to credit card fraud or unauthorized payment. PanFone cooperates with third-party payment processing services, so we are not able to monitor authorization during payment. Please contact your card issuer to resolve the matter. PanFone is always here to help if we can.
- A refund request due to misunderstanding or lack of understanding of the products functions and capabilities because you failed to read the product description carefully before purchasing.
- A refund request based on the complaint that lost data cannot be completely recovered. No software can guarantee 100% recovery of the deleted or lost data because such data can be easily damaged or overwritten. PanFone recommends that you to try the data recovery tools before you purchase.
- A refund request due to the failure to receive registration code within two hours after placing a successful order. PanFone's system will automatically send a registration email as soon as the payment has been received. However, due to internet or system failures, email spam settings, email typo, etc., there might be some delay. In this case, you can retrieve the registration code here or contact our support center.
- If, without good cause, you refuse to cooperate with PanFone support team to troubleshoot the problem and apply the solutions provided.
- A refund request for no reason.
We are always open to receive any suggestion or feedback at any time. We are always willing to talk and will make every effort to seek the best way to resolve any problems you may have with PanFone.