Three iOS Data Recovery Modes
- Recover from iOS device - Scan your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly, preview your lost data and choose deleted files for recovering to iDevice or PC.
- Recover from iTunes Backup - Selectively extract the iTunes backup to recover lost data, preview your iTunes backup files before recovery.
- Recover from iCloud Backup - Retrieve lost data from your iCloud backup, check your iCloud backup file freely on Mac or Windows PC.
Support 16 Types of iOS Data and All Popular iOS Devices
|Supported iOS Devices
- iPhone X/XS/XR
- iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 8/8 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad Pro, iPad Pro 9.7
- iPad, iPad 2
- iPad 3, iPad 4
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- The new iPad
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad with Retina display
- iPod touch 6
- iPod touch 4
- iPod touch 5
- iPod touch 3
Recover iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Data under Various Tough Circumstances:
Various things can result in iOS data loss. You may have your important data lost due to the reasons listed below:
- Wrong operation, delete iPhone/iPad/iPod data accidentally.
- iDevice broken, crashed, smashed, or water damaged.
- iOS upgrade, jailbreaking failure or factory settings restore on your iPhone.
Intuitive Built-in Preview Allows You See What You Lost Before Recovery
The scanned data will be categorized in 3 major types, Photos & Videos, Messages & Call log, Memos & Others. you can preview the found data in details by clicking on each tab, then recover the files to iDevice or PC selectively.
- Support to restore contacts in VCF, CSV, HTML format to PC, also recover directly to iPhone.
- Support to retrieve text messages, iMessages, as well as message attachment.
- Preview media files like camera roll, photo library,photo stream, even App Photo (photos taken by 3rd party camera App, like Camera+) one by one.
PanFone iOS Data Recovery
Recovery Various Delected Files on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- V1.0.3: Performance and stability optimization.
- V1.0.2: Added support for iOS 13.
- V1.0.1: Bug fixes.
- V1.0.0: The first version of PanFone iOS Data Recovery released.
- 100% Security Guarantee
- Advanced R&D Technology
- Trusted by Millions
- 7 X 24 Service