+ How to register PanFone WhatsApp Transfer?
- +What to do if the device fails to connect with PanFone WhatsApp Transfer?
The following reasons may lead to this case:
- The latest version of the product is not installed.
- The model of the device is not supported. (You can check from here)
- There’s something wrong with the USB cable or USB port.
- Android device driver is not properly installed. Please download from here.
- Did not authorize this PC on your phone screen.
To solve it, you can follow the steps below:
(1) For iOS users, please follow this tutorial.
(2) For Android users, please follow this tutorial.
1. Click menu button on the right corner of the program interface.
2. Choose Register in the drop-down list, you will get the register window below.
3. Copy and paste the Name and Code into the registration popup dialog.
Note: The registration name is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
- +Is this tool secure to use?
- +What's the difference between the full and trial version?
- +How long will it take to transfer, back up, restore, or export WhatsApp?
- +Will the other data on my phone be affected?
- +Can I restore WhatsApp without uninstalling and reinstalling it?
- +How do I update the customized WhatsApp to the official WhatsApp?
- +What to do if I still encounter an error and can't find out any solutions which show above when using PanFone WhatsApp Transfer?