The mobile phone is used by us every day. There are a lot of commonly used and important data stored on the mobile phone, such as contacts, documents, photos, videos, etc. So if we replace the old phone with a new mobile phone, such as switching from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40, there is no doubt that we need to synchronize these data to the new mobile phone in order to use the new mobile phone more conveniently and better. So, at this point, how can we transfer these important data from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40 more quickly and efficiently so as to use the new mobile phone more easily?
In fact, for data transmission, there are traditional ways and new methods. In this guide, it will introduce the most simple, effective and efficient method to help us transfer data, and recommend the simplest and most powerful method.
Method 1: Copy All Data from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40 with One-Click (the best method)
As far as we know, although iOS and Android are two different systems, transferring data from iOS to Android is not an issue if the appropriate software program is used. PanFone Mobile Data Transfer is one of the applications that ensure that the data between iOS and Huawei devices is transferred with just a click.
It is compatible with both the iOS and Android systems and supports transferring data from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40 directly. It can transfer so many types of data, such as contacts, text messages, call logs, bookmarks, calendars, voice memos, music, videos, photos, and so on. Furthermore, it also supports transferring data from iOS to Android, iOS to iOS, Android to Android, Android to iOS, etc. Besides, with the help of this phone transfer, you can easily back up and restore your mobile phone data.
Steps of transferring data from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40
Step 1 : Download and install PanFone Mobile Data Transfer
Please click the following button to download and install the proper version.
Step 2 : Run this software and connect the two phones to the computer.
Please connect both your iPhones and Huawei Mate 40 with your computer via USB cables. In the main interface, select Transfer mode. In case any prompt appears on your phones, you'd better keep your phones unlocked.
During the connecting, The PanFone Data Transfer will detect the two phones automatically. You will then see them displayed on the starting window with your current iPhone in the left position ("Source phone") and in the right position ("Target phone"). If they are not in the correct positions, please click the Flip button in the middle to change the position of two connected phones. Then click "Next".
Step 3 : Select data to be transferred from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40
In this panel, all contents that can be transferred are listed here. Mark the data you want to transfer such as contact, videos, photos, messages, etc. and then click the "Next" button to start the transfer process. Please do not disconnect either phone in the transferring.
After a period, all data would be copied from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40 successfully. Please take note that if there are massive data on your iPhone, it might take a little bit longer when loading and transferring data, it's normal, please be patient.
After you transfer the data, do not forget to erase them on the old iPhone to make your privacy safe.
Method 2: Transfer Media from iTunes Library to Huawei Mate 40
The media files stored in iTunes Library could be easily transferred to Huawei Mate 40 with the help of PanFone Data Transfer, too. The following are the detailed steps.
Step 1: Select Songs and Videos from iTunes Library
Start PanFone Data Transfer on your Windows PC or Mac. Connect Huawei Mate 40 to the computer via a USB cable. Go to the Restore panel and tap iTunes Library. PanFone will load the songs and videos stored in your iTunes Library.
Step 2: Transfer Music, Videos from iTunes Library to Huawei Mate 40
Click on OK to sync music and videos to your Mate 40 directly. Without iTunes, it is still so easy to copy media files from iTunes Library to your Android device.
Method 3: Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40 via Google Drive
You can use Google Drive to back up your photos, videos, contacts and calendar entries from your iOS device firstly. Then transfer these data from Google Drive to your new mobile phone. The detailed steps of moving data from iPhone to Huawei Mate 40:
- Step 1: Download and install the iOS Google Drive app on your iPhone from the App Store. If you already have Google Drive installed on your iPhone, make sure you update to the latest version.
- Step 2: Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone and sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can sign up for one.
- Step 3: Go to Menu > Settings > Backup. Either select the content that you want to back up (contacts, calendar events, photos and videos) or tap the “Start Backup” button in the bottom right corner to back up all your content.
- Step 4: Make sure you turn off iMessage on your iPhone: Go to Settings > Messages > toggle iMessage to Off. In Settings > FaceTime > toggle FaceTime to Off.
- Step 5: On your Android device sign in to the same Google account that you used during the backup of your iOS device.
- Step 6: All your content from your iOS device will now be available on your Android device.
- Photos and videos will be in the Google Photos app. Photos will back up in their original quality, but if storage space runs out the remaining photos are backed up in high quality.
- Calendar events from your iOS device, located in the Google Calendar app, are added to a new calendar.
- Contacts: You will be able to see your contacts on your Android device after you turn on Google Contact sync on your iOS device. Open the Settings app > Contacts > Accounts > Add Account > Google > enter your login details > tap Next > switch “Contacts” on > tap Save. To start the sync process, open the Contacts app.
Absolutely, this method is not a fast and easy one.
Method 4: Migrate iPhone Data to Huawei Mate 40 Selectively
You may not need all files on your iPhone. Here is another tool for you, PanFone Mobile Manager, which lets you have a detailed preview and choose files you need specifically before transferring.
It supports users to manage, backup and restore iOS and Android phone files conveniently. If you want to selectively transfer phone data, such as contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, you may need this tool which helps you to back up one device's data selectively to the computer, then restore backup files to your Huawei Mate 40 according to your need.
Steps to migrate iPhone data to Huawei Mate 40 selectively
Step 1: Install PanFone Mobile Manger and connect iPhone to the computer
Download and install Free PanFone Mobile Manager on your computer. Run the program on your computer. Connect the old iPhone to your computer.
Step 2: Selectively Make a Backup of iPhone
When your iPhone is recognized, it will be displayed in the main window of PanFone Manger. For instance, if you need to backup iPhone contacts, go to Information > Contacts and you can preview, edit, delete and export all contacts. Select contacts you need by checking and then click on Backup on the menu bar to save all selected iPhone contacts to the computer.
Step 3: Restore Backup to Huawei Mate 40
Connect your Huawei Mate 40 to the computer. To restore the iPhone contacts backed up in the previous step, still go to Information > Contacts. Then click on Recover. A pop-up window will provide a list of all backups. Choose the previous contacts backup and click on OK to restore. Wait for a while, PanFone Mobile Manager will restore iPhone contacts to your Huawei Mate 40.
For transferring other contents, do similar steps.
Transferring data from one mobile to another is something that was regarded as impossible before the related technologies were launched. But now, these powerful data transmission tools can help you transfer important data from your old iPhone to your new Huawei Mate 40 easily. And the one-click solution is saving time and more effective. Download and try it now!
Features of PanFone Mobile Data Transfer
PanFone Mobile Data Transfer -- 1-Click to Sync One Phone to Another, Easy, Safe and Fast.
- Transfer files between Android and iOS, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Backup phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Recover iTunes/iCloud backup to iOS or Android devices.
- Sync media files from iTunes Library to devices.
- Compatible with the latest Android and iOS.